Treatment includes a comprehensive evaluation by a board certified psychiatrist, an individualized treatment plan, evidence-based treatment, group and individual therapy, medication management, family therapy, psychoeducation groups, and expressive therapies like yoga, art, and writing.
Through this program, we help women to:
- Understand the disease concept of addiction
- Achieve and maintain abstinence from addictive substances
- Learn healthy ways to manage emotion
- Learn basic coping and relationship building skills
- Build self-esteem through self-empowerment and connection to a community of women
Depending on needs, treatment options include:
- Partial hospital program: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. five days per week
- Intensive outpatient program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. three days per week
Lunch is provided for full-day programs, and free transportation may be available within defined areas.