Designed for those ages 65 and older, Senior Link supports older adults who are suffering from anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders while providing a supportive environment. Its structured group setting addresses unique needs and concerns during this stage of life. This approach facilitates camaraderie and helps seniors work through shared concerns.
Our Senior Link team members are experts in geriatrics and are sensitive to the needs and perspectives of older adults. Treatment includes a comprehensive evaluation by a board certified geriatric psychiatrist, individual treatment planning, evidence-based treatment, group and individual therapy, individual nursing assistance with issues like medication management, family therapy and education, and expressive therapies like art and yoga.
Through the program, we help our patients to:
- Reduce feelings of depression and anxiety
- Strengthen connections and community support
- Improve coping with issues and challenges during this phase of life
- Increase a sense of control in one’s life
- Regain and improve functioning and the ability to enjoy life
Depending on needs, treatment options include:
- Partial hospital program: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. five days per week
- Intensive outpatient program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. three days per week
Lunch is provided for full-day programs, and free transportation may be available within defined areas.