Our Children’s Program offers outpatient treatment services for children ages 6 to 12 with emotional and behavioral problems that interfere with functioning at school and home. The program helps children with impulse control problems, depression, and aggressive or self-destructive behavior.
The program features a comprehensive evaluation and medical management by a board certified child psychiatrist and age-appropriate therapeutic interventions from licensed master’s level clinicians and registered nurses. We’re committed to working closely with children, parents, and schools and responding to individual needs so that each child may return to school and regular daily activities as soon as possible. Our partial hospital program includes two hours of academic instruction by certified teachers each day.
Through this program, we help children to:
- Improve self-control and coping ability
- Express emotions in a positive way
- Function in healthier ways at school and home
- Improve self-esteem
Depending on the child’s needs, treatment options include:
- Partial hospital program: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. five days per week
- Intensive outpatient program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. three days per week (summer hours are subject to change)
Lunch is provided for full-day programs, and free transportation may be available within defined areas.