Treatment is offered at the partial hospital and intensive outpatient levels of care, and includes a comprehensive evaluation by a board certified psychiatrist, an individualized treatment plan, evidence-based treatment, group and individual therapy, medication management, family therapy, psychoeducation groups, and expressive therapies like yoga, art, and writing. Women learn mindfulness skills to help them be present in the here and now, distress tolerance skills to help them get through distressing situations, emotion regulation skills to decrease impulsivity, and interpersonal effectiveness skills to maintain healthy relationships.
Through this program, we help our patients to:
- Reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders, and traumatic disorders
- Become more aware of how past history impacts current functioning
- Learn the connection between thoughts, feelings, behaviors, and bodily sensations
- Increase understanding of relational issues
- Increase skills to manage feelings in order to more effectively function in life
Depending on needs, treatment options include:
- Partial hospital program: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. five days per week
- Intensive outpatient program: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. three days per week
Lunch is provided for full-day programs, and free transportation may be available within defined areas.