Like any other chronic disease, addiction is most successfully managed with ongoing treatment. Our Adult Addiction Recovery Program includes outpatient programs designed to meet the unique needs of adults over age 18 who are suffering from substance abuse problems. This evidence-based treatment program is customized to help each patient on their road to recovery.
Establishing a support system that promotes ongoing recovery and stability is a critical part of the process. We help patients learn how to build such a system and develop a variety of coping skills to prevent relapse. For the convenience of our patients and their families, AA, NA, and Bottles and Badges meetings are offered on site.
OUTPATIENT LOCATIONS: Hamilton, North Brunswick, Moorestown
For those in recovery from addiction, the flexibility to work, attend school, or handle other life responsibilities while in treatment is important. That’s why we offer convenient evening and morning intensive outpatient program options for adults over age 18 who are recovering from addictions.
Treatment includes evaluation and medication management by a board certified psychiatrist or therapist, individual treatment planning, evidence-based treatment, group and individual counseling, family therapy and education, expressive therapies like art and yoga, and urine drug screens as indicated.
Through this program, we help our patients to:
- Achieve and maintain abstinence from addictive substances
- Improve coping and problem-solving skills, including emotion management
- Enhance functioning at home, work, and school
- Maintain physical well-being
- Restore lifestyle balance and stability
Depending on needs, treatment options include:
- Evening program: three evenings per week at Hamilton.
- Daytime program: three mornings per week at North Brunswick and Moorestown.