Log in to the Penn Medicine Princeton Hospice Volunteer Portal to view your schedule, sign up for trainings or new positions, or to update your profile.
- Patient & Family Support
- Offering companionship to patients
- Supporting the work of our professional team
- Making telephone support visits
- Working with our Leave a Legacy Program
- Providing Grief Support
Community Information and Outreach
- Representing hospice at health fairs and other community events
- Assisting with Memorial Services
- Supporting our office staff with mailings, data entry, phone call, filing and other office assistance
- Using your unique experience to aid with special projects in marketing or public relations
Events and Fundraising
- Assisting with special events by serving on committees, organizing activities or helping out during special events
- Working closely with the Development Department with mailings and acknowledgements for contributions
Make a Difference - Apply to Volunteer Today
Penn Medicine Hospice welcomes you to join our outstanding team of volunteers. Your unique gifts of time, talent and compassion help us to help others.
- Massage Therapists
- Interpreters – Do you speak or understand a foreign language? Do you sign?
- Pet Therapy
You must be at least 18 years of age. Due to the nature of our training sessions, we discourage anyone to apply within one year of experiencing a significant loss within their immediate family or close circle of friends.