Our quality patient-centered care is designed to meet the needs of each and every one of our patients so that they can maintain an independent lifestyle while enjoying all the comforts of home. We provide services 7 days a week, and we are available 24 hours each day.
Each patient is assigned a personal home healthcare coordinator or nurse who manages all aspects of his or her care. We utilize advanced medical and computer technologies including portable laptop computer systems, giving us real-time access to each patient’s medical records and physician’s orders. Our technologies also support information sharing with personal physicians so we can provide them with up-to-the-minute status reports on their patients’ conditions.
Our comprehensive in-home services include:
- Assistance with daily living activities including personal care
- Bereavement support
- Complete coordination of insurance benefits and coverage
- Disease management
- Equipment and home safety assessments
- Evaluation and counseling for financial assistance and community resources
- Hospice care
- Infusion therapy provided by certified home infusion nurses
- Inpatient hospice care
- Maternal/child health
- Medication and care instruction, including diabetes management
- Nutritional counseling
- Patient assessment and evaluation
- Regular nursing visits and on-call services
- Rehabilitation services — physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respite care
- Wound care and dressing changes
Our multidisciplinary staff assesses and responds to each patient’s individualized needs.
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Certified home health aides
- Live-in companions
- Social workers
- Clergy and volunteers
Princeton HomeCare offers programs designed to provide even more specialized care and support.
Hospice provides four levels of care and a multidisciplinary team for patients with end-of-life needs and their families. The four levels of care are:
- Routine home hospice
- Respite care
- Continuous care
- Acute inpatient care
The infusion program offers specific education, visits and support, so patients can continue their therapy in the comfort of their home.
Princeton Caregivers provides extended in-home care, in-hospital care, live-in care and other private duty services.
For more information, or to schedule an in-home consultation, please call 609.497.4900.