The center offers the latest fitness equipment, group exercise classes, pools, complimentary on-site childcare and luxurious amenities, including spa services. Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center is guided by a Medical Advisory Board, integrating the exceptional medical care provided by University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro with the programming available at the center.
- Highly personalized approach to health and wellness with individual fitness assessments, available nutritional counseling and personal training
- On-site nurses, exercise physiologists and certified fitness instructors
- Strength training, youth programs and group classes in popular and effective forms of exercise, including yoga, pilates and zumba
- Comfortable, safe and supportive environment, especially for those with chronic health conditions
- First-class rehabilitation services
- Full spectrum of health awareness programming for the community conducted by the medical experts from University Medical Center at Princeton