The knee is the largest and most complex joint in the body. As a result, it is also the joint most prone to injury and painful conditions such as arthritis and osteoporosis.
Princeton Medical Center's board certified orthopedic specialists are among the state's leaders in treating conditions of the knee. They offer the latest options in total knee replacement as well as gender-smart knee replacement for women.
As experts in sports medicine, our knee specialists also offer advanced, minimally invasive techniques to help you get back on the field or back to normal daily life as soon as possible.
We provide treatment for individuals with:
- Arthritis (osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Chondromalcia (runner's knee)
- Baker's cyst
- Bursitis of the knee
- Knee infection
- Patella tendonitis
- Strains and sprains of the knee
- Torn knee ligaments (i.e., ACL, MCL Tears)
- Torn knee cartilage (meniscus tear)
PMC's state-of-the-art knee services include:
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Gender-smart knee replacement for women
- Reconstructive knee surgery
- Sports medicine (non-surgical)
- Total knee replacement
You can find more information about total knee replacements in our special guide here.
Related services available through Princeton Health include:
- Outpatient radiology imaging services
- Home care
- Occupational therapy
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Self-direct blood donations
- Total joint replacement education class