- 8 State-of-the-Art Operating Suites. 100% fresh air is cycled through each operating room 25 times an hour through HEPA filters, providing the cleanest possible environment for surgery.
- A Hybrid Operating Room, which combines high-resolution, 3-D imaging capabilities with fully equipped operating room technology in a single space. The integration allows surgeons to move a patient's surgery from minimally invasive to fully open without interruption - making procedures safer and quicker.
- Operating Room Video Conferencing Capabilities, which allow the surgical team to communicate in real time with specialists, such as pathologists in the laboratory who are analyzing tissue samples just excised.
- Optimized Operating Rooms. The Center's operating rooms are designed to allow instrumentation to hang at eye-level rather than be placed on the floor. This placement improves the surgical team's functionality, visibility, and mobility
- 28-Bed Pre- and Post-Operative Suites. Our spacious single-patient rooms are equipped with the most sophisticated technologies.
- 14-bed Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) with a designated nurses' station.
- 2 Procedure Rooms for Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) treatments for patients with kidney stone disease and for cystoscopies to diagnose urological conditions.
Setting the Standard for Minimally Invasive Surgery
Our surgeons are skilled in innovative, minimally invasive surgical techniques and use of new technologies, including the da Vinci Surgical System®, a revolutionary robotic technology. It provides patients with options for minimally invasive surgical procedures resulting in significantly less pain, less scarring, shorter recovery time, faster return to normal daily activities, and, in many cases, better clinical outcomes.
With our Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS), surgeons use a tiny camera and surgical instruments inserted through small incisions to view the inside of the chest and remove nodules to test for cancer. This minimally invasive procedure allows for a faster recovery and less pain for the patient.
The Center for Bariatric Surgery & Metabolic Medicine combines the skill of surgeons with an exceptional level of caring that is sensitive to each patient's needs and comfort. Offering the latest in bariatric surgery procedures, including gastric bypass, lap banding, sleeve gastrectomy, and revisional surgery, our surgeons specialize in all types of bariatric surgery.
Many of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Additionally, many are Fellows of the American College of Surgeons.
Our Services Include:
- Adrenal surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Bariatric surgery (for weight loss)
- Breast surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- General surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Hernia repair surgery
- Ophthalmologic surgical procedures
- Oral surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otolaryngologic surgical procedures
- Plastic surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Thoracic surgery (for diseases of the chest and lungs)
- Thyroid & Parathyroid surgery
- Urological surgery
- Vascular surgery