The Penn Medicine Princeton Health Pre-Health Professional program is 10 weeks long and begins in early June. There are three components to the program which include: volunteering in a clinical area; weekly lectures; and select observations. Each component is designed to introduce the participating college students to careers in the healthcare profession. Participating students are expected to make a full commitment to all phases of the program which will result in approximately 200 hours of service.
What We Require
- Be enrolled in a pre-professional health related program OR have interest in pursuing a health science degree/program in the near future.
- Have or obtain a valid CPR card for healthcare providers (BCLS) before June 1, 2019.
- Have completed your sophomore year of undergraduate studies. No freshmen or sophomores may apply at this time.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Be able to commit to a 10-week summer program with only 1 week of vacation during the summer of the program.
What Is The Process For Volunteering
The Summer 2019 Pre-Health Professional Program application will be available, Friday February 1, 2019.