What you need to know about Princeton Health Pre-Health Program
Purpose of Program:
Penn Medicine Princeton Health's Pre-Health Professional Program will provide opportunities for undergraduate students to explore the health sciences field before making applications to medical school or other professional graduate programs.
Penn Medicine Princeton Health's Pre-Health Program will run from the first week of June until the first week of August.
Eligible candidates will have met the following:
- Be enrolled in a pre-professional health related program OR have interest in pursuing a health science degree/program in the near future.
- Have or obtain a valid CPR card for healthcare providers (BCLS) before June 1, 2018.
- Have completed your sophomore year of undergraduate studies. (No freshmen or sophomores may apply at this time.)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Be able to commit to a 10-week summer program with only 1 week of vacation during the summer of the program.
The deadline for the application is Friday, February 23, 2018 at 4:00 pm EST.
All applications will be reviewed by Volunteer Services staff and eligible applicants will be invited to a formal interview. Those who are accepted into the program will need to provide documentation that indicates immunization/clearance from the following: Rubella(German Measles), Rubeola (Measles), Varicella, (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, and Tuberculosis.
Submit an application with supporting documents in one envelope by Friday, February 23, 2018 at 4:00 pm EST.
*Please note, this year we will be accepting 10-15 participants.
** Late applications will NOT be considered.**