Important information to know before you request your appointment:
- You must receive both vaccines at the same location as each POD will receive second doses of vaccines based on the first doses administered.
- You must be available to return for your second vaccine within the prescribed number of days for the vaccine you receive (Pfizer 21 days, Moderna 28 days). We may not be able to tell you in advance which vaccine you will receive, so you need to plan for both possibilities.
- You must qualify in the eligible phase before you complete a request for a vaccine appointment. To determine if you are eligible, see the State website here.
- If you are not currently eligible, you may register with the State here to receive notification as to when you are eligible.
For Those with an Appointment to Receive a Vaccine
- FIRST DOSE: If you have an appointment to receive your FIRST DOSE that falls during the weeks of 2/22, 3/1, 3/8 or 3/15, please go to 731 Alexander Road, Suite 103 in Princeton. (Please note, you will return to this site for your second dose appointment.)
- SECOND DOSE: If you have an appointment to receive your SECOND DOSE that falls during the weeks of 2/22, 3/1, 3/8 or 3/15, please go to Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center Education Center, 1 Plainsboro Road in Plainsboro.
For Those Interested in Receiving a Vaccine at Princeton Health
We are making adjustments to our Vaccine Scheduling process in an attempt to serve you better. Penn Medicine Princeton Health invites those who are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine at Princeton Health to complete a vaccine interest form. To access the form, click on the button below.