At Penn Medicine Princeton Health, your health and well-being is our life's work. That mission has not changed in the face of a pandemic, but has instead become even more affirmed in everything we do.
We have enacted policies and procedures to serve our community's healthcare needs in a safe and effective manner. Throughout this section, you will find information about safety protocols, how to access in-person as well as virtual services, visitation, and more.
- Current Visitation Policy for PMC
- FAQs About Seeking Care
- Health and Safety FAQs
- Modified Schedules
- Telemedicine & Virtual Sessions
- Convalescent Plasma Donation
- Lab Services Update
- Radiology Services Update
- FAQs About the COVID-19 Vaccines
- FAQs About the Availability of COVID-19 Vaccines at PMC
Watch Claire share her story about recovering from COVID-19 at PMC
Watch interviews with our healthcare heroes
Watch our web chat on dealing with stress during COVID-19