Our expert care team includes:
- Board certified gynecologists, obstetricians, high-risk obstetricians, perinatologists, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and pediatricians — all available 24 hours every day.
- A pediatric hospitalist and neonatologist from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) are on-site and available around the clock to provide care to newborns in the Well Baby Nursery or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)*.
- Nurses who are certified in neonatal and perinatal care.
- Certified nurse midwives may be available, depending on your OB/GYN practice.
- Certified childbirth educators.
- Certified lactation consultants.
After discharge, you will have the opportunity to meet with a certified lactation consultant from Community Wellness.
*PMC has a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and is licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Community Perinatal Center - Intensive.