At University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, both mom and baby are cared for at all times by an expert team of family health specialists, including:
- Board certified gynecologists, obstetricians, high-risk obstetricians, anesthesiologists, neonatologists and pediatricians who are available to care for you and your baby 24 hours every day
- A pediatric hospitalist and neonatologist from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), who are on-site and available around the clock for your baby's care in the Well Baby Nursery or Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).* These doctor's work closely with your child's pediatrician
- Nurses who are certified in neonatal and perinatal care
- Certified childbirth educators
- Certified lactation consultants
For assistance with finding a physician on staff at Princeton HealthCare System, please call our Physician Referral Service at 1.888.PHCS4YOU (1.888.742.7496).
*UMCP has a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and is licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Community Perinatal Center - Intensive.