Princeton Medical Center provides comprehensive education to help moms, dads and every member of the family prepare for the arrival and care of a new baby through the following Community Wellness programs.
- Accelerated Birthing Basics
- Birthing Basics
- Breastfeeding Support Groups
- Car Seat Safety Checks
- Childbirth Preparation Classes
- Daddy Boot Camp® Program
- Early Pregnancy Class
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Hypnobirthing® Multisession Classes
- Instruction in all aspects of infant care
- Maternity Tours
- New Parent Support Groups
- Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
- Prepare for Cesarean Section
- Prenatal Yoga Class
- Postpartum Adjustment Support Groups
- Postpartum Power: Exercise and Education Class for New Moms
- Sibling and Grandparent Programs
- Twins and Multiples Classes
Lactation services available to all breastfeeding mothers, including those who may have delivered at other hospitals, not only PMC.
Our nursing staff provides ongoing support and guidance to breastfeeding mothers. They offer bedside assistance with feeding and positioning and can also answer questions about nutrition and prescriptions as well as various additional topics.
Hospital grade breast pumps are available to rent and accessories are available to purchase in the gift shop.
Mothers who have questions after returning home or would like to schedule a private outpatient consultation are also encouraged to contact one of Community Wellness board certified lactation consultants at 1.888.897.8979 or email@example.com.
For assistance finding a physician, call 1.888.742.7496.