University Medical Center of Princeton provides comprehensive education to help moms, dads and every member of the family prepare for the arrival and care of a new baby through the Community & Education Outreach Program.
- Baby care
- Car seat checks
- Childbirth preparation and birthing options
- Courses for siblings, grandparents and babysitters
- Daddy bootcamp
- Early pregnancy
- Lactation services including breastfeeding classes, support groups, and private outpatient consultations
- Tours of Mother Baby Unit
- Bright Beginnings Birth-to-Crawlers Group
- Postpartum Adjustment Support Groups
Our instructors are certified childbirth educators. For more information, call 1.888.897.8979 or view the online Community Education calendar.