The Breast Health Center, a state-of-the-art 8,000-square foot facility, provides exceptional preventive care and rapid diagnostic services to help women who are diagnosed with breast cancer move quickly from testing to treatment and recovery.
- State-of-the-art digital mammography, providing fast, detailed images of the breast
- Breast ultrasounds for further evaluation of breast abnormalities
- Ultrasound-guided biopsies and stereotactic biopsies to promptly evaluate masses and other abnormalities
- Advanced breast imaging capabilities available at Princeton Medical Center's main campus in Plainsboro, including state-of-the-art 3.0T MRI and MRI breast biopsy services
- 1.5T MRI available on the East Windsor campus
- Coordination of follow-up consultations for surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, plastic surgery or other specialized breast-related care
- The Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey LIFE Center at PMC Breast Health Center, providing genetic counseling, risk assessment, and genetic testing (as indicated) for individuals who are concerned about their risk to develop cancer.
- Educational services