A state-of-the-art facility, the Breast Health Center offers:
- Outstanding clinical care under the medical direction of a board certified, fellowship-trained breast surgeon
- A team of highly qualified radiologists who reads each patient’s breast imaging and provides detailed reports
- Sophisticated breast care technologies, including 3D mammography
- Access to a certified breast health navigator
- Genetic counseling and testing services through the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ) LIFE Center at PMC Breast Health Center
- Breast health education and support services
- A comfortable, spa-like environment
- A convenient location and flexible scheduling
When additional diagnostic testing is needed, we do our best to schedule it as quickly as possible.
A Center of Excellence
PMC has earned national accreditation recognizing the excellence of its full spectrum of breast care, from preventive services such as mammography to the most advanced cancer treatments.
The Breast Health Center has been awarded three-year full accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
The Breast Health Center has also been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, signifying that PMC meets the highest standards of the radiology profession.