Our program emphasizes the personalized care of a community hospital with the advances of a world-class teaching facility. Every element of patient care, including patient services, amenities, and décor is designed to promote comfort and healing. Princeton Cancer Center patients have full access to the specialized clinical services, rehabilitative care, and support they need during treatment and recovery from cancer.
Exceptional, Multidisciplinary Team
From the very start, patients can expect personal attention from an exceptional, multidisciplinary team that is involved in every aspect of their care. The care team includes exceptional board certified medical oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, and physicians in other specialties, as well as nurses, oncology nurse navigators, and others who contribute to a complete continuum of patient care.
As part of Penn Medicine, our experts work with teams at the Abramson Cancer Center, a world leader in cancer research, patient care, and education, to provide access to advanced diagnosis and treatment.
Defining New Standards of Care
We are helping to define new standards in cancer care while supporting national efforts to find a cure. Combining advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies with a dedicated treatment team of cancer experts, our cancer services have received national recognition, including:
- Accreditation as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC), which is dedicated to improving survival and quality of life for patients with cancer. CoC accreditation recognizes programs that provide comprehensive, high-quality and multidisciplinary patient-centered care.
- Full accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, a program administered by the American College of Surgeons to improve quality of care and monitoring of outcomes for patients with diseases of the breast. Less than one-quarter of acute care hospitals in the state of New Jersey have received this accreditation.
- Designation as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. Only five percent of breast imaging facilities nationwide have achieved this designation, a status granted to centers that have achieved high standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, equipment, quality control and quality assurance programs.
- Full accreditation by the American College of Radiology, which is granted to programs that have met standards indicative of quality practice.
- The Cancer Center’s exceptional patient satisfaction scores through Press Ganey, the healthcare industry’s leading performance measurement and improvement firm, continually rank the Center in the high 90th percentile.