All patients may chose who may visit them during their stay at Princeton Health, regardless of whether the visitor is a family member, spouse, domestic partner (including a same-sex domestic partner), civil union partner or other type of visitor. Children are welcome visitors, but must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Please do not visit if you have a cold or other communicable disease.
- Please do not bring alcoholic beverages onto hospital property.
- Please avoid touching equipment in the patient’s room.
- Please leave the patient’s room if requested by a doctor, nurse or other patient.
- Because of New Jersey dietary rules, please do not bring food to a patient without prior approval from the patient’s physician.