Princeton Hospital was founded in 1919 with a philanthropic donation from Moses Taylor Pyne. It was located for many years on Witherspoon Street in Princeton. In 2012, the hospital moved to its current location in Plainsboro New Jersey. The new hospital center was designed specifically for the healing environment. The design of the hospital was featured in the New York Times article, In Redesigned Room, Hospital Patients May Feel Better Already.
Patients are treated in a state-of-the art facility by a talented staff of board-certified physicians and affiliated staff. The medical center is designed not only for patient care, but also to provide undergraduate and graduate training as well as continuing medical education.
In addition to being a Leapfrog "A" institution denoting patient safety, PMC has many other significant achievements. They can be found by clicking here.