Penn Medicine Princeton Medical Center (PMC) is committed to redefining the outpatient radiology experience.
The Department of Radiology employs state-of-the-art imaging technologies to ensure precision during diagnosis and treatment.
Our skilled and compassionate team of board certified radiologists, technicians and nurses provide each patient with outstanding care and comfort.
We also provide exceptional convenience with flexible scheduling, free parking and the prompt delivery of results to your physician.
PMC Radiology is accredited by the American College of Radiology in mammography, MRI, ultrasound, CT, PET/CT and nuclear medicine. We are also accredited by The Joint Commission for our commitment to patient safety and quality care.
- Imaging interpretations, consultations and interventional procedures are performed by the physicians of Princeton Radiology Associates. These physicians are American Board of Radiology-certified radiologists who also have sub-specialty certifications in neurological imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, cardiovascular and interventional, body imaging, nuclear medicine, breast imaging, general diagnostics and pediatric imaging.
- Diagnostic imaging professionals and radiology nurses are involved in the assessment and care of patients before, during and after diagnostic and therapeutic imaging procedures.
Convenience You Can Count On
- Rapid report delivery to physicians
- Dedicated outpatient facilities that provide prompt, easily accessible service in a relaxed atmosphere with the same high quality patient care you expect from PMC
- Same-day appointments, including weekends and evenings*
- Free self-parking is available. For information about other transportation options, please call 609.853.6200.
* Limited to tests that do not require insurance precertification/authorization, which can be determined by calling PMC Central Scheduling Department at 609.853.7070.
PMC offers a wide range of Radiology services including:
- DEXA (bone densitometry)
- Breast Imaging
- CT Scans
- General Radiology (including x-rays)
- Interventional Radiology
- Minor image-guided procedures, such as CT-guided lung biopsy and ultrasound-guided thyroid biopsy
- MRI Services
- Nuclear Medicine Studies
Links to More Information
For more information about PMC's Outpatient Imaging, please select from the following:
For more information about PMC Outpatient Imaging, please call 609.853.6700.
Additional information about radiology testing is available by visiting the Radiological Society of North America's website at www.rsna.org.