- Endoscopic ultrasound, an advanced procedure used to diagnose esophageal, gastric, rectal and pancreatic cancers, and to aid in the diagnosis of other gastrointestinal conditions
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, a safe and effective method for diagnosing and treating disorders of the pancreas, liver, pancreatic duct and bile duct
- Weight management procedures: endoscopic procedures which decrease the stomach size and or capacity, and lead to successful weight loss
Small Bowel Services
- Video capsule endoscopy, which provides images of the small bowel that cannot be captured with traditional X-rays
- Balloon enteroscopy, a specialized endoscopic approach to diagnose and treat small bowel disease
The Esophageal Program at the Center offers specialized care for diseases of the esophagus,using advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques.
- Wireless esophageal pH monitoring and impedance pH testing, which measure the reflux of acid from the stomach into the esophagus among patients with gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD).
- High-resolution esophageal manometry, a test that measures the function of the lower esophageal sphincter and muscles of the esophagus.
- Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy, an endoscopic, minimally invasive procedure for treatment of achalasia, to improve the opening of the lower esophageal sphincter of the esophagus
- G-POEM Gastric Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication, an endoscopic, minimally invasive procedure for treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease.
- Radiofrequency ablation, a procedure to remove diseased, precancerous cells from the esophagus.
To learn more about these services, click here.
Direct Access Colonoscopy Program
The Direct Access Colonoscopy Program helps speed the process of scheduling a routine screening colonoscopy. This service is for individuals aged 50 and over who meet certain criteria. They can make an appointment for a colonoscopy within days of speaking to a specially trained nurse by phone.
For more information or to find out if you’re eligible for a Direct Access Colonoscopy, call 609.750.3040, option 3.