- Is my contribution to Penn Medicine Princeton Health tax deductible?
- What do I put on the check?
- I'd like to make a contribution in honor or memory of a doctor, friend or family member. What do I need to do?
- How do I ask for contributions to be made in lieu of flowers?
- I have a question about the online giving form.
- I have a question that you don't answer here. Where do I go?
Yes, Princeton Health fits the federal definition of a not-for-profit organization. The tax identification number is 22-2225911.
Please make your check payable to Princeton Medical Center Foundation
I'd like to make a contribution in honor or memory of a doctor, friend or family member. What do I need to do?
Many donors choose to make their gift in honor of a physician or other healthcare provider, or in memory of a loved on who received care through the health system. You merely need to provide a name and contact information, and we will notify the honored person or family.
To include information in public notices about donating to Princeton Health in lieu of flowers or gifts, please include our address: 5 Plainsboro Rd, Suite 365, Plainsboro, NJ 08536. You may also include the following language: "Memorial contributions may be made to the Princeton Medical Center Foundation in support of the _________ Program or Department and sent to 5 Plainsboro Road, Suite 365, Plainsboro, NJ 08536."
Please call 609.252.8710, Monday-Friday, 8-4:30; or email PMPH-Foundation@PennMedicine.upenn.edu
You can email us, PMPH-Foundation@PennMedicine.upenn.edu; or call 609.252.8710 to speak with a staff member.