Our Employee Pharmacy is a convenient and economical option for Princeton Health employees who are covered by Princeton Health Medical Plans to fill prescriptions.
Located on the lower level at Princeton Medical Center, the outpatient pharmacy is open seven days a week, offering Princeton Health employees and their covered family members many prescription benefits.
- Same-day service -- If you drop off your prescription before 9:30 a.m. and the medication is in stock, your prescription will be filled by 2:30 p.m.
- Maintenance drug discount -- A three-month supply of your maintenance drug for a two-month co-payment
- Mail order -- Send your prescription to the pharmacy and have your medications mailed directly to your home.
- Multiple payment options -- PMC Employee Pharmacy accepts all major credit cards, Wage Works (for prescriptions only) and debit cards, cash, personal checks, or limited payroll deduction
- Faxed prescriptions from physician practices accepted
- Coming Soon! E-prescribing -- electronic prescriptions received from physician practices to expedite prescription processing
- Variety of over-the-counter generic medications at PMC cost
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday (and after-hours): Prescription pick-up or drop-off at the inpatient pharmacy