As a patient, you will be cared for by an experienced staff with a focus on providing individualized care.
- Your therapist conducts an initial evaluation, uses the results to develop an individualized plan of care, and communicates with your physician about your progress
- A goal-oriented program is developed to help you return to daily activities, sports and/or work
- Your treatment progresses based on your level of pain and tolerance to therapy
- You will learn home exercises and self-care techniques throughout your course of care
- Treatment emphasizes achieving exceptional outcomes
For more information about the Princeton Rehabilitation, call 609.853.7840 or click on the following links: