EAP provides organizations access to seasoned clinicians. These mental health professionals specialize in assisting employees and their families in the resolution of issues, both personal and work-related.
Exceptional value-added services that your employees and workplace managers receive through EAP could include:
- Face-to-face diagnostic assessments, counseling and therapy services
- WorkingWell newsletter and promotions
- Access to training and workshops conducted by experts in their fields
- Access to workplace health fairs customized to meet your needs
- Legal consultations from licensed attorneys and financial consults from financial professionals
- Critical Incident Responses, available if there is a traumatic event in the workplace
- Utilization review and case management
- Integrated EAP and work/life programming
- Fitness for Duty and formal referrals
- Manager Referral & Consultations
- Conflict Mediation Services: online conflict assessment tools, available to leadership to help measure the cost of conflict to the organization. A certified Workplace Mediator is available to meet to discuss ways to constructively respond to conflict. A Workplace Mediator is also available to meet with employees when conflict is impacting their work performance.
- Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services
- Educational Seminars