Zufall Health Center – Plainsboro offers 21 exam rooms and is located on the Penn Medicine Princeton Health campus in Plainsboro, NJ. Same-day appointments are available.
Zufall Health Center – Plainsboro offers virtual visits for patients to receive care from the safety of their home. New and existing patients have the option of converting their appointment to a virtual visit for most services offered by the clinic. For more information or to book an appointment, please call 609.853.7600.
Types of Care
A comprehensive array of services are available, including primary care and specialty care visits for routine well and sick visits; and complex care coordination for high-risk patients with multiple chronic medical conditions.
Services provided by Zufall Health Center – Plainsboro include:
- Well care and preventative care
- Sick care and acute care visits
- Emergency Department follow-up visits
- Pediatric, adult medical, OB/GYN, and other specialty clinics
- Referrals for outpatient diagnostics, imaging, laboratory and additional support services
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions such as management of asthma, weight issues and diabetes
- Mental health services, including individual psychotherapy, family therapy, addiction counseling and case management
- Nutrition services including counseling, weight management for obesity, and parent/child education
- Prescription Assistance Program that can help provide medications at little or no cost to eligible patients
- Vaccines for Children Program – immunizations from the state are available year-round at no cost to eligible patients
Translation services are available for Zufall Health Center patients who speak languages other than English.
A team of board certified physicians, residents from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, nutritionists, social workers, and health educators.
Financial assistance for the cost of services received at Zufall Health Center – Plainsboro is available to eligible individuals. A Zufall Health Center representative will walk you through the application process and requirements to receive financial assistance. Generally, individuals who are determined to be uninsured are eligible to receive financial assistance for all or part of the costs of the care and service they receive at Zufall Health Center – Plainsboro.
Services may be provided free of charge to those who qualify for the New Jersey Hospital Care Payment Assistance Program (Charity Care Assistance). Other individuals may be eligible for Medicare, Medicaid or Medicaid Managed Care.
Several bus routes provide service to PMC via New Jersey Transit (NJT) 600 Middlesex County Area Transit (MCAT) M6. You can make connections at various locations throughout the area.
For information on other available transportation services to the clinic, click here.
Zufall Health Center – Plainsboro is currently open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. — after hours are temporarily suspended.