Princeton Health recognizes the rights of patients in the provision of quality care and service. We also recognize certain responsibilities of competent patients as partners in their care.
As a Princeton Health patient, it is your responsibility to:
Provide accurate and complete information about matters relating to your health.
- Provide accurate and complete information about matters relating to your health.
- Follow the plan of recommended treatment.
- Ask questions if you do not understand your care, treatment plan or what you are expected to do.
- Be responsible for your actions if you refuse medical treatment.
- Be considerate of the rights o other patients and staff including limiting the noise level in your room and the number of visitors.
- Conduct yourself in a respectful manner and respect others' property.
- Meet financial responsibility for services provided.
A solicitud, esta información se encuentra disponible en español.