Each member of our skilled and diverse treatment team plays an important role in the recovery process.
Our team includes:
- Board certified psychiatrists
- Registered nurses, nursing assistants and mental health associates
- Licensed psychotherapists, including psychologists, social workers and professional counselors
- Registered dietitians/nutrition therapists
- Consulting physicians who are board certified in their specialty areas
- Admissions and utilization review professionals
- Certified teachers to provide tutoring support
We also consider each patient’s family to be an integral part of the team, and we work closely with family members to facilitate their roles in their loved one’s recovery. Frequent communication with outpatient providers and other referral sources also fosters a comprehensive team approach.