2021 Virtual Schedule:
- First Thursday of the month from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- First Tuesday of the month from 7:15 - 8:15 pm
- Third Wednesday of the month from 6:30 - 7:30 pm
This supportive community welcomes individuals who have had weight-loss surgery, as well as those considering the surgery. Join us to discuss strategies for dealing with the physical, emotional and lifestyle changes related to weight-loss surgery.
Group sessions are facilitated by:
- Bariatric Coordinator/Nurse Navigator Donna Post, RN-BC
- Wai Yip Chau, MD, board certified surgeon specializing in bariatric surgery
- Lisa Dobruskin, MD, Director of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Princeton Medical Center (PMC)
- Or other healthcare professionals from PMC
To register and receive the link to join virtually, please email email@example.com.
Sponsored by Center for Bariatric Surgery and Metabolic Medicine at PMC.
Event Type: Virtual | Weight Loss Surgery
Speaker: (PH; EMP) - Lisa Dobruskin, MD, FACS, Director, Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery | (PH; EMP) - Wai Yip Chau, board certifiied in bariatric and metabolic surgery and general surgery