At Comprehensive OB/GYN Care of Princeton, we pride ourselves on listening carefully to our patients. It’s how we’ve provided a high level of care and compassion to women of every age – from adolescence through menopause and beyond.
You’ll find a dedicated team of four board certified OB/GYNs, backed by a skilled staff of maternity and women's health care experts, working to give you comprehensive, coordinated care.
We specialize in a wide range of OB/GYN services, including infertility, maternity care and management of menopause symptoms, as well as the latest in minimally invasive surgery for a host of gynecologic procedures.
We speak Baby. (And Mom, too.)
We’re dedicated to making your pregnancy as healthy and happy as possible. Our maternity experts will be with you through every stage of your pregnancy.
To help moms-to-be, we offer a comprehensive range of services:
- Pre-conception evaluation and planning
- Prenatal care and delivery
- Infertility care
- Management of healthy and high-risk pregnancies
- Early obstetrical ultrasound in the office
Exceptional care or women of all ages.
We offer women a range of gynecologic services, including the latest in minimally invasive gynecologic surgical treatments with the da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System:
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Removal of uterine fibroids
- Laparoscopic tubal and ovarian surgery
- Hysteroscopic removal of polyps
- Endometrial ablation for heavy periods
We also specialize in up-to-date contraceptive options, care for adolescents, and menopause management, including hormone replacement therapy.