Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding challenge? Are you eager to work with a dedicated team of physicians, surgeons, and nurses – at the forefront of medicine?
Princeton Medicine is looking for qualified and motivated healthcare professionals to join our team.
As a member of our team you will be managing patients in the 231-bed state-of-the-art University Medical Center of Princeton (UMCP), the cornerstone of a 171-acre healthcare campus.
You’ll receive great benefits, such as:
- Competitive compensation along with a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and malpractice insurance and generous CME allowance
- The opportunity to work alongside knowledgeable staff, administrative support, and Magnet-designated nurses
- A team that delivers safety, quality, service and value every day, one patient at a time
- Academic teaching opportunities are available as an affiliate of Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Princeton Medicine is actively involved in population health initiatives through our participation in an Accountable Care Organization and a Clinically Integrated Network
The Princeton area in Central New Jersey lies midway between New York and Philadelphia. It is easily accessible via major highways and commuter trains.
About Princeton Medicine
Backed by the strength of Princeton HealthCare System, Princeton Medicine offers a network of more than 80 board certified practitioners – working together to provide comprehensive and coordinated care throughout Central New Jersey. Our highly-trained physicians are experts in their fields and are skilled in preventive healthcare, as well as surgical and non-surgical treatment of acute and chronic health conditions.
Join the Princeton Medicine Team.
To learn more, email physician recruitment.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless granted a medical or religious exemption. Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.