Princeton House Behavioral Health provides compassionate, evidence-based treatment services to individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Treatment includes evaluation and medication management by a board certified psychiatrist, individual treatment planning, group and individual therapy, family therapy and education, expressive therapies like art and yoga, and urine drug screens as indicated.
Both inpatient and outpatient programs are available. Through these programs, we help our patients to:
- Stabilize psychiatric symptoms
- Achieve and maintain abstinence from addictive substances
- Improve coping and problem-solving skills, including emotion management
- Enhance functioning at home and work, including resolving relationship difficulties
- Maintain physical well-being
- Restore lifestyle balance and stability
INPATIENT LOCATION: Princeton
Experts in recognizing and treating co-occurring disorders, the members of our treatment team provide help at each step on the road to wellness and recovery.
Inpatient treatment includes:
- A comprehensive evaluation by a board certified psychiatrist
- Evidence-based treatment
- Group and individual therapy
- Medication management
- Family therapy
- Psychoeducation groups
- Expressive therapies like yoga, art, and writing
OUTPATIENT LOCATIONS: Princeton/Adults, Hamilton, North Brunswick, Moorestown
The Adult Co-Occurring Outpatient Program is designed to meet the unique clinical needs of adults who are suffering from mental health and substance abuse problems. This evidence-based treatment program is customized to meet each patient’s unique mental health needs during the recovery process.
In addition to helping adults with co-occurring disorders, our Princeton outpatient site offers treatment for adults with severe, persistent mental illness and co-existing addiction disorders.
Depending on needs, treatment options include:
- Partial hospital program: five hours per day, five days per week
- Intensive outpatient program: three hours per day, three days per week
- Lunch is provided for full-day programs, and free transportation may be available within defined areas.