Occupational Health offers a wide range of physical examinations to fit the needs of your employees and workplace. Types of physicals offered include pre-employment, annual, executive and job-specific such as those for police, firefighters, respirator users, Department of Transportation workers and more. Various services and tests may be added to the physicals to customize the exam depending on your organization's individual needs. Consultation is available to assess your specific needs. If you have any questions, please call 609.853.7474.
- Annual exams
- Pre-employment exams
- Executive physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) examinations
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)regulated examinations, including respirator and hearing
- Job-specific exams (fire, police, EMT and others)
- Travel physicals
Various components can be added to the physical package to ensure your employees' safety and health. Immunizations such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, tetanus and rabies are readily available. Services such as stress tests, mammograms, X-rays, flexible sigmoidoscopies and other testing are available on-site and when applicable.
- Board certified occupational medicine physician
- Fully trained and experienced physicians and staff
- Access to Princeton Medical Center's full array of services
For more information, please call 609.853.7474.