Occupational Health offers a complete drug (urine) and alcohol (breath) screening program. This nationwide program includes pre-employment screening, random testing, Department of Transportation compliance, MRO services, employee assistance programs, counseling, evaluation and training. After-hours services are available through UMCPP's Center for Emergency Care. On-site testing is available for groups of 10 or more.
- Full-service DOT and non-DOT urine drug screening and collection services
- Breath alcohol testing
- Post-accident and "with cause" screening for suspicion
- Certified MRO service-physician's review and interpretation of drug screen results
- Student urine drug screening as per New Jersey state law
- Randomization services
- On-site drug screening
- After-hours testing available in Emergency Department
- Experienced physicians and staff
- Counseling, evaluation and training
- Availability of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Drug screen consultation
- Substance abuse training for supervisors and employees to meet DOT requirements
If you have any questions concerning our services, please call 609.853.7474 or e-mail us.