The Princeton Employee Assistance Program is a counseling benefit that is available to any Princeton Health employee and their adult household members.
EAP’s goal is to help improve and maintain productivity and healthy functioning in the workplace and address specific personnel issues through face-to-face counseling. All contact with the EAP program is completely confidential and free of charge.
The Princeton Employee Assistance Program offers support for employees in resolving issues including, but not limited to:
- Work-related stress
- Alcohol and/or drug problems
- Mental health and emotional concerns
- Legal and financial issues
- Relationship problems
- Stress management
In addition to counseling, a 30 minute free legal consultation with an attorney is available. Employees also have access to free financial consultations with a financial professional.
Benefits for the organization:
- Demonstrated increased productivity at work
- Employees that feel supported and cared for by their employer
- Reduced lost time related to employee problems
- Assistance to leadership in managing employee when problems affect their work
- Shared behavioral health risk
The EAP also offers services to many local organizations. If you are an employer and would like to learn more about our Employee Assistance Program, please contact Susan Weinstein, EAP Manager, at 609.688.3212 or email@example.com.
If you are an employee and are currently covered under Princeton EAP, please call 1.800.527.0035 to speak with a clinician. All contact with the EAP program is confidential.