New and existing hospitals can benefit from PHI’s consulting services in clinical and operational performance improvement, care coordination, corporate compliance, environmental risk management, human resources, materials management, nursing quality, organizational risk management, patient and family satisfaction, and staff performance, productivity and satisfaction.
Additionally, organizations planning a new hospital can benefit from PHI’s expertise in new facility design and new facility transition planning and implementation.
- New Facility Design
- Hospital Transition Planning and Implementation
- Ongoing and On-Call Consulting Services
- Care Coordination
- Clinical and Operational Performance Improvement
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Management
- Materials Management
- Human Resources and Professional Development
- Nursing Quality
- Operational Policies and Procedures
- Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Magnet® Recognition Preparation*
- Joint Commission International® Accreditation Preparation**
* Princeton Health International is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the Magnet Recognition Program®, American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the owners of Magnet®.
** Princeton Health International is not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by The Joint Commission®, Joint Commission’s Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® program or the owners of the trademark The Joint Commission®.