Princeton HealthCare System's Community Education & Outreach Program provides a complete range of childbirth and family programs to ensure that new parents and every member of the family have important information and support so they can share in the joy of one of life’s most precious moments. Our programs help families feel fully prepared to care for their new babies in the first years of life.
- Bright Beginnings Birth-to-Crawlers Group
- Car seat checks
- Childbirth preparation and birthing options
- Courses for siblings, grandparents and babysitters
- Daddy bootcamp
- Early pregnancy
- Lactation services including breastfeeding classes, support groups, and private outpatient consultations
- Postpartum Adjustment Support Group
- Tours of Mother Baby Unit
Please call 1.888.897.8979 for more information or visit www.princetonhcs.org/calendar.