Each unit of Princeton HealthCare System is equipped with advanced diagnostic and treatment tools to provide you with convenient access to state-of-the-art healthcare. We are committed to providing exceptional clinical care delivered by physicians with sterling credentials and a strong commitment to each patient. They work closely with a team of skilled nurses and other healthcare professionals who are also committed to your care, comfort and safety. Ninety-nine percent of the physicians in our comprehensive system of caring have achieved board certification – the hallmark of professional excellence.
To further improve the health of the communities we serve, Princeton HealthCare System offers comprehensive health education, screenings and support services through our Community Education & Outreach Program.
This web site has been designed to help you locate and use the many healthcare resources that are available to you through Princeton HealthCare System.
- Please use the System Units & Programs drop down menu at the top left to view information about a specific unit or program of Princeton HealthCare System.
- The Clinical Programs & Services drop down menu provides quick access to information about University Medical Center at Princeton.
- If you would like assistance with finding a physician, click on the Find a Physician bar to access our online physician search tool or call 1.888.PHCS4YOU to speak with a call advisor.
- To view and register for upcoming health programs, screenings, support group meetings and other events, visit the online Community Education calendar by clicking on Event Registration above.
- Utilize the navigation bar to the left to access other helpful PHCS information, such as information about volunteering.
- Complete the Contact Form to request copies of publications or send us your comments about ways we can better serve you.
Thank you for your interest in Princeton HealthCare System.