The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course emphasizes the importance of basic life support (BLS), integration of effective BLS with ACLS interventions, and effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation.
- Knowledge of cardiac rhythms, ACLS treatment algorithms, and ACLS core pharmacology
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider course completion card.
- Current ACLS Provider course completion card.
- Complete precourse assessment test at www.heart.org/eccstudent (passcode: compression), 84% or better is required.
- Basic life support care
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
- Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
- Recognition of life-threatening clinical situations such as stroke
- Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain
- Identification and treatment of acute coronary syndromes
- Resuscitation team concept communication
The course is for professionals who respond to cardiovascular emergencies and require an initial or renewal ACLS Provider Course Completion Card. This course includes a written exam and skills test. Participants will receive a course completion card.
Registration may be completed online.
If you are paying with a credit card, a class book will be mailed to you. Check payments may be mailed. Once the payment is received, a class book will be mailed. Please note: If you are registering only two weeks prior to the class start date, you will need to pick up your book in person.
Cash payments must be made in person; at this time, you will pick up your class book, which is required by AHA for advance preparation. Payments can be made Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., at:
Community Education & Outreach at Alexander Road
731 Alexander Road, Suite 103
Princeton, NJ 08540
We recommend that you call 1.888.897.8979 to make arrangements ahead of time in order to minimize wait time.
Participants who are more than 15 minutes late will be denied entry into CPR courses held by PHCS.
A $28.50 book fee will be deducted from any refunds for cancellations made after the book has been mailed to the registrant.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not representcourse sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the Association.
Please provide the names of all attendees.
Internet registration for this event is over.