AARP Driver Safety Program
Jul 23, 2013 | 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Jul 24, 2013 | 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Princeton Fitness & Wellness Center
Princeton North Shopping Center
1225 State Road
$12 for AARP members
$14 for non-members
$5 for educators
Payable at the door (cash or check). Checks should be made payable to AARP.
The valuable techniques learned in this course could result in a reduction in car insurance premiums (consult your insurance company for details), and New Jersey drivers may be eligible to have up to two points removed from their driving record.
Participants will learn:
- Defensive driving techniques
- New traffic laws and rules of the road
- How to deal with aggressive drivers
- How to handle potential problem situations such as left turns, right-of-way, interstate highway traffic, truck traffic and blind spots
- How to safely use anti-lock brakes and safety belts
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid NJ or PA driver's license to be eligible for this course. You do not need to be a member of AARP to attend. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate to send to your insurance company. This course will be presented by an AARP instructor.
Please provide the names of all attendees.
Registration for this event is currently full.