Physicians and health professionals will provide free health screenings*, including:
- Blood Pressure
The above screenings are open to all participants, age 18 and over.
Make an appointment for a free:
- Vision Screening*
Eligibility requirements apply for mammogram and vision screening.
Other activities include:
- Ask the Doctor
- Ask a Lawyer
- Light refreshments
* All screening results are kept confidential.
The Community Health Fair is supported by a generous grant from Church & Dwight.
- UMCP Breast Health Center
- UMCP Sleep Center
- UMCP's Cancer Program
- Breast Cancer Resource Center
- PHCS Community Education & Outreach
- Greater Mercer TMA
- Johnson & Johnson
- NJ FamilyCare
- Hightstown Health Department
- Rise: A Community Service Partnership
- Ryan Start Lilienthal Law Offices
- The Latin American Legal Defense & Education Fund, Inc.
- West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance (WWBPA)
- ...and more!
Please provide the names of all attendees.