University Medical Center at Princeton is pleased to partner with Cancer Care of New Jersey to bring individuals with cancer the support, education and empowerment they need to move along the path to recovery. Topics discussed include:
- Coping with the emotional impact of cancer
- Communicating effectively with your healthcare team
- Adjusting to changes during and after treatment
- Maintaining healthy relationships both personally and professionally
- Managing concerns about recurrence
This program will be facilitated by Lois Glasser, LCSW, Oncology Social Worker, Cancer Care of New Jersey, and Karen Rust, RN, BSN, OCN, UMCP Cancer Outreach Coordinator.