Qian Wang, MD, board certified in internal medicine and a member of the Medical Staff of Princeton HealthCare System, will lead this informative discussion. Learn more about aging and the effect it has on the brain, including:
- Understanding your memory
- What is expected with normal aging?
- When should you pay attention to memory loss?
- What are the current treatment options?
- What can we do to prevent or delay the progress of memory loss?
Barbara DeAngelis, Coordinator, Education and Training, Alzheimer's Association, Greater NJ Chapter, will discuss the role of the caregiver, including:
- Caring for the caregiver
- The grieving process (ongoing as a caregiver)
- Signs of caregiver stress
- Ways to reduce caregiver stress
- Taking care of yourself