University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro is pleased to partner with CancerCare of New Jersey to bring individuals with cancer the support, education and empowerment they need to move along the path to recovery. Topics discussed include:
- Coping with the emotional impact of cancer
- Communicating effectively with your healthcare team
- Adjusting to changes during and after treatment
- Maintaining healthy relationships both personally and professionally
- Managing concerns about recurrence
This program will be facilitated by Lois Glasser, LCSW, Oncology Social Worker, CancerCare of New Jersey, and a healthcare professional from Princeton HealthCare System.
UMCPP is an Affiliate of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, an
accredited comprehensive community cancer program of the American
College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer (CoC) and a recipient of the
CoC's Outstanding Achievement Award for cancer care.
Please provide the names of all attendees.