General Tours: University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
Jan 12, 2013 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro
One Plainsboro Road
Join Princeton HealthCare System's Community Education and Outreach tour leaders as they guide you to the following areas of the new University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro (UMCPP):
Please meet the tour group inside the East Entrance. It is on your right as you face the glass facade of the building. All areas on the tour are on the first floor of the hospital building.
- Center for Emergency Care
- Center for Neuroscience Care
- George & Estelle Sands Center for Cardiac & Pulmonary Care
- Center for Testing & Treatment
- Center for Surgical Care
- Edward & Marie Matthews Center for Cancer Care
- Restaurant & Cafe'
- Medical Arts Pavilion
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Community Health Center
- Education Center
- Chapel of Light
Please provide the names of all attendees.