University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro is pleased to partner with CancerCare of New Jersey to bring individuals with cancer the support, education and empowerment they need to move along the path to recovery. Topics discussed include:
- Coping with the emotional impact of cancer
- Communicating effectively with your healthcare team
- Adjusting to changes during and after treatment
- Maintaining healthy relationships both personally and professionally
- Managing concerns about recurrence
This program will be facilitated by Lois Glasser, LCSW, Oncology Social Worker, CancerCare of New Jersey, and a healthcare professional from Princeton HealthCare System.
University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro is a Clinical Research Affiliate of The Cancer Institute of New Jersey (CINJ), an accredited program of the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer and a recipient of CoC’s Outstanding Achievement Award.
Please provide the names of all attendees.