Our Employee Pharmacy is a convenient and economical option for Princeton HealthCare System employees who are covered by the PHCS Benefit Plan to fill prescriptions.
Located on the lower level at University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro, the outpatient pharmacy is open seven days a week, offering PHCS employees and their covered family members many prescription benefits.
- Same-day service -- If you drop off your prescription before 9:30 a.m. and the medication is in stock, your prescription will be filled by 2:30 p.m.
- Maintenance drug discount -- A three-month supply of your maintenance drug for a two-month co-payment
- Mail order -- NEW Option for Employees! -- Send your prescription to the pharmacy and have your medications mailed directly to your home.
- Multiple payment options -- UMCP Employee Pharmacy accepts all major credit cards, Wage Works (for prescriptions only) and debit cards, cash, personal checks, or limited payroll deduction
- Pick-up and delivery of prescriptions at the following off-site PHCS locations: Princeton House Behavioral Health, Princeton HomeCare Services and Lenox Drive offices
- Designated parking spaces for off-site PHCS employees for convenient pick-up or drop-off
- Faxed prescriptions from physician practices accepted
- Coming Soon! E-prescribing -- electronic prescriptions received from physician practices to expedite prescription processing
- Variety of over-the-counter generic medications at UMCPP cost
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday (and after-hours): Prescription pick-up or drop-off at the inpatient pharmacy