University Medical Center of Princeton at
Plainsboro (UMCPP) is committed to making every pregnancy as healthy and happy
as possible. At UMCPP, you receive nationally recognized maternity care
provided by an exceptional team of physicians and maternal and family health
experts who are there with you, every step of the way.
We help you feel confident and comfortable through pregnancy, labor and delivery, as well as prepared to care for your new baby when you go home.
Care for your labor and delivery occurs in a state-of-the-art
labor suite, equipped with advanced technology and safety features and designed
to ensure your comfort and privacy. The remainder of your stay is spent in a
private, quiet and healing postpartum environment.
- Suites are spacious, each with a
private bath and hotel-like
- Each beautifully appointed mother-baby
postpartum room features
beautiful nature views from top-floor suites
- Accommodations are available for fathers or domestic partners who wish to stay the night
- Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit, staffed by neonatologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and specially-trained nurses
- Compassionate, experienced nurses certified in childbirth education and neonatal care
- Birthing options that include nurse midwife services
- Comprehensive lactation support
- Family education programs
- Advanced maternal-fetal services for high-risk pregnancies through a partnership with Penn Medicine
For more information about the Center for Maternal & Newborn Care at UMCPP or to find an OB/GYN, please call 1.888.PHCS4YOU (1.888.742.7496).