MammoRemindHer is a life-saving service from University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. Sign up and receive:
- An annual e-mail reminder to schedule your mammogram
- News and updates from Princeton HealthCare System
Information about Breast Cancer & Early Detection
- One out of every 8 women in New Jersey will be diagnosed with breast cancer during her lifetime
- Mammograms and breast self-awareness are key to detecting breast cancer early. Detecting cancer at an early stage increases an individual's chances for recovery and survival.
- You can read the American Cancer Society's Guidelines for Early Detection of Breast Cancer by clicking here.
Take advantage of this life-saving service by signing up today. Tell a friend about MammoRemindHER. Click here to sign up!